The virus warning Win95 and Win98 I sent.

Hi Guys

           The last time I posted a warning I cut and pasted it, and someone
felt it would have been more valid if I forward the original E-Mail.   I did
this and now it appears that it shows up to some as an attachment.   This is
a valid warning, my apologies for the attachment aspect, I will go back to
cut and paste.   If you use Win95 and Win98 read it.

                                                       Pete