Re: The ugliest rally...

Huh! Hadn't thought of that approach. One problem...Many traders live on the 'north
shore,' where I live...so that would be Winnetka, Wilmette, Lake Forest, Wheeling,
Highland Park, Deerfield, Riverwoods, Buffalo Grove, etc...or the western suburbs:
Oak Park, Naperville, Wheaton, St. Charles, Oswego, etc. Ooops...and there's the
parochial schools...