Re: The ugliest rally...

Dennis:

The concern I'd have with them is that if one of the fund players [larger
than what I am excuting at a time...so 50...100? 500?] needs to dump
something....the NQ is very prone to pockets of air and then a panic run. So
if a smart fund trader or off-floor trader with big enough profits and some
skill decides to run both markets...you'd be hard pressed to get out before
he has his way.

There are ways to run the table using both the NQ and ND futures in these
markets.

Best,

Tim Morge