Re: BMI Sat Question

Thanks to all who responded. Great info as usual.

>>These suggestions assume that you are aware that many BMI satellite
customers
(including myself) have found that BMI's real time feed is consistently
running  20 to 2 minutes behind actual exchange quotations.  I have been
with
BMI and its predecessors for 14 years but am about to move to DTN
satellite,
because I cannot abide these delays in my trading. <<

Yes, I am aware, I have been with BMI 10+ years myself. I use TS4 so DTN
is not an option. I have checked out Dynastore and after monitoring their
list don't feel confident that is the answer for RT trading SP's. Until I
finish the
learning curve of VB and convert all my stuff to Traderware I find BMI is
the best
of a bad bunch for my needs. By having BMI feed TS4;  running QCharts and
listening
to Squawk I know where I'm at ........... most of the time anyway!

Thanks again,
Ian.