Re: historical tick data for stock options for TS2000i

In stock option trading the majority of the business is electronic from
individuals ..... the auto execution systems fill off of the bid and ask
.... automatically.  So it has more relevance than it might in the futures
markets.  Much of the volume increase in options, in the last year, was
trades of 10 contracts or less.  Actual average size declined last year
with volume up huge.