Satellite Dishes --- was Re: DTN's new 8800 ethernet box

Dear Dennis & Group,

I have two 1-meter satellite dishes that I would be happy to sell for $100 each
(one or both) plus shipping (from Seattle).  I obtained these dishes from BMI,
but my conversations with representatives of both DTN and FutureSource led me
to believe that the BMI dishes would work perfectly well with DTN or
FutureSource and also result in a substantial reduction in fees to either of
the latter.  The dishes that I have were built by Channel Master and are called
1-meter SMC Antenna System with Az/El cap Mount & KU-Single Polarity Feed.  I
do not have either the LNB or any electronics for either dish.

Sincerely,

Richard