stumped

Can anyone tell me why the indicators on minute charts(1,3,5,20) have quit
updating eventhough the quotes are being received and the price bars are
updating correctly?  The same indicators update correctly on the P&F and
tick charts. Everything is realtime.  All indicators are loaded in the same
manner.  When TS is shut down, then rebooted, all indicators load correctly,
then the minute chart indicators do not update. This is a new problem since
Monday and I have tried everything I can think of, which isn't enough.     I
am using TS4, build 23.  Thanks for any help.  Scott