Converting Data - TS4 --> 2ki Build 4C

I was wondering if anyone's had trouble converting their TS4 tick data,
via the Upgrade Wizard into TS20000i?

I decided to give the latest build another try (it's been about a year),
but when I go though the Upgrade Wizard, it states it needs "0.00 MB" as
Space Required; and "6022.64" MBytes as Space Available.  Needless to
say, it doesn't convert anything--though it doesn't produce an error
either.  I do have a fairly large tick file (1.3 GB); I don't know if
that could be the problem, though the docs don't say anything about that
being a potential problem, either.

Any help appreciated-
ian