DDE Link with Global Server

Could anyone tell me whether it is possible to load into Tradestation
continuous realtime (or delayed)data from any financial internet site, that
is which is not part of the paying data vendors included in TS server
options (DBC, DTN, etc).
Actually, I have been told of this possibility (sort of DDE link) that would
allow to use TS server to plot realtime data for free: I am trading with a
forex broker that provides free quotes on their site but have never been
able to load them directly into Global server.

Please help - thank you

Carl