Options and PCQuote

I have noticed that I have a great deal of difficulty entering some
option symbols into the Global Server that is receiving data from
PCQuote.  When I attempt to insert the symbol, I get the notice that
more information is needed.  Then I get the screen where the root symbol
can be entered but the trading symbol that I have entered has now been
changed to something that I think may be machine language.  Even if I
change the symbol back to the original entry, it will not allow it to be
entered.  I have discovered that if I make sure the exchange where the
option is traded is highlighted in the appropriate box in the
information screen, I can sometimes get the option to work but it cannot
run any indicators in Radar Screen, including P&L.  Does anyone out use
PCQuote for option information?  I also have DTN which is the data
provider for my main system and although it takes forever for the
process codes, the symbols that I have problems with in the PCQuote
machine work fine in the DTN machine.
Sincerely,
Lawrence Price