Re: Lost Tool Bar TS2000

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Chris Slaybaugh wrote:

> This happens to me, too.  To fix it I go up to the "View" menu, choose
> "toolbars", then "customize."  Choose the "toolbars" tab.  There is a box
> that says "drawing" and "chart."  Make sure they are both checked.
>
> This brings back my toolbars.  Hope it works for you.

I have lost toolbars too. The above may or may not help. I noticed that if
I change one of the standard toolbars several times, it may develop
problems.

Even worse is a custom toolbar. TS100 seems to lose it forever - it does
not even appear on the menu to be selected! I have not found a way to get
it back - any suggestions? Anyone know how/where it is stored - as a file
perhaps, that one could check?

Larry