looking for satellite dish source for FutureSource

Try this company, Satellite Engineering Group, 1-800-932-1555.  These have
all the Channel Master KU systems, dishes, LNB's, and much more(Channel
Master is what BMI uses).

In the catalog I'm looking in right now, 1998-1999, the Channel Master 1.2m
KU band with Az/El mount is $176.00.  I remember that the shipping to
California(from Kansas City) was about $40-50.  Get their current catalog,
they carry alot of different brands and it's a good resourse for Satellite
equipment.

John