Screening stocks

In 1995 - 1996 I used technical analysis scanner as a powerful tool to
screen stocks "a la Explorer". But the software (dos based) was great for
also its pascal - metastock like ability to be programmed. Just recently I
found the website and there is a y2k compliant version so for those who are
looking for a programmable tool to fast screen thousands of items I suggest
to give a look to this product (you have 20 stocks max to analyze in the
trial version).
No link with the vendor...bla bla bla

I found this software still modern and I like the fact you can put the easy
language abilities with the explorer features (enhanced) a lot. For those
fellows looking for RS analysis on stocks there was (i remember) the feature
to check everything against and index. So now you are no more limited by 6
colomn of exploration since here the sky is the limit.

For those interested I suggest to visit www.flexsoft.com and give a look at
all the instructions on the left menu.

Have a lovely Sunday.

Riccardo Ronco - London