RE: A keltner channel system - incredible results

Now Now, Phil....don't get jealous.....yet.

I have figured it out and the results are impressive.

However, the technique is totally different from that of Scott Krieger, the
author of the KC Channels.
His approach is mostly moving average cross-over.
He puts Keltner in there to "look" fancy....that's all.