Re: A keltner channel system - incredible results

Read his book, it's just like the web site.  No answers as to how to trade the
signals for they are only given by the software that he sells.

My neighbor bought the book and then asked me to help him understand it ---
"Only the author knows for sure."

Richard Funkhouser