BMI delayed -> realtime

If you're a BMI customer and recently took them up on their "upgrade
your delayed data to realtime for free" offer, you should take a look
at the data from your previously-delayed exchanges.

I just upgraded CBOT to realtime.  On the day when BMI made the
change, I could see something was wrong.  The bonds do not normally
move 8-12 ticks from one tick to the next!!  :-)  I changed my Server
settings (in TS4) to remove the delay on CBOT, but that didn't solve
the problem.  Apparently my BMI box was transmitting BOTH delayed AND
realtime data to TS.

I had to call BMI and have them re-profile the box, and now
everything seems to be OK.  You'll probably have to do the same if
your previously-delayed data starts going nuts.

Gary