Serious memory leak

        I am having a serious memory leak caused by Trade Station and it's
screwing up my computer as well as the other programs. I'm running TS4 Build
27 with BMI Sat. feed. I have a fast track 20 gig hard drive and 128 meg
memory. Yet I get an error saying that my resources are running low and i
need to close windows. I have an 8 meg video card.

        OMEGA RESEARCH!

        What do I have to do, get a NASA computer to run this stupid
software? Fix the memory leak already because I already have 2 computers that
had developed bad hard drive crashes and at the time I didn't suspect it was
Omega's fault. As time goes on I'm starting to beleive that it is a Trade
station problem.