Re: HashNums32

Inputs: RecvCCI("c:\CCIa.csv");
Vars: MyInput(0);
if currentbar = 1 then begin
DefineDllFunc: "c:\hashnums32\hashclient32.dll",INT,"openReadCSV",
LPSTR, LPSTR;
DefineDllFunc: "c:\hashnums32\hashclient32.dll",INT,"readNextCSV",
LPSTR;
DefineDllFunc: "c:\hashnums32\hashclient32.dll",FLOAT,"getAt", LPSTR,
LPSTR;
openReadCSV("CCIOut",RecvCCI);
end;
readNextCSV("CCIOut");
MyInput = getAt("CCIOut","CCI");
Plot1(MyInput,"CCI");

Just some ideas....

Was maxbarsback the same for building the file as it was for
retrieving from the file?
Did you use the exact same chart with the exact same # of bars
plotted to the chart?

  Either of these could throw it out of sync if you are not using
time and date stamps in your file.
  You should use the clear function from your Hashnums to flush
out the GV buffers on the first bar.

dbs