RE: Off Topic: Mark Cook's CTI

Markets are always changing.....that's why they are called "markets"....they
adjust constantly to new information. Without the market, the government
would be posting the COMPX and INDU values daily....wouldn't that be great ?

All joking aside.....without question one characteristic which has changed
is the looser correlation coefficient between the COMPX and the INDU and the
overall volatility increase.
Hint: in the past, higher volatility ALWAYS was a buy signal.....
but be careful, read the first line again.