PriceScale -- ND, NQ, NDX

For those of you who follow the ND100, the ND symbols have run into
the same problem suffered by the INDU recently.  They all have a
PriceScale of 1/100, which means any move larger than 327.68 from the
opening price results in a sudden 655.36pt jump.  And we definitely
moved more than 327.68 today!

I just changed my PriceScale, and I'm hoping I didn't goof it up.  I
changed the PriceScale to 1/10 on ND and NDX, and 1/4 on NQ.
Unfortunately I think the ND still ticks in 0.05 pt steps (har har,
when was the last time you saw the ND move a nickel??), so that means
I've lost the 0.05 resolution in my ND data.  NDX also now moves in
0.1 increments.

NQ I set to 1/4 because it ticks in quarter points.  (Right??)  1/10
would result in loss of important information there.  But now it
displays values as 4111^0 and 4111^2 -- I don't know if that ^2 is
2/4, or .25 cut off, or what.  I haven't seen anything but ^0 and ^2
in my data.  Does the NQ actually tick 0.5 points?

I believe the MinMove should be 1 on all three symbols.

If anyone saw this coming ahead of time, and changed your PriceScale
before today, please let me know.  I need to patch my ND/NQ/NDX data
with non-messed-up data.

Thanks,
Gary