Re: Another real virus. Seems to affect all with W95 and later STOP SPAMMING

Wong,

There are dozens of new viruses every month.
http://www.antivirus.com/vinfo/

If your only mechanism for finding out about them is by the luck of
happening to receive a cut and paste EMail forwarded to a Trading mail list
you have much bigger issues and vulnerabilities than whether an EMail is
spam or not.

Emergency discussions about actual infestations as in recent extended
discussions about how to get rid of, or prevent the Melissa, KAK, and VBS
worms and viruses is one thing.

But a regular, amateur, cut and paste, pseudo-bulletin service originating
from a single commercial source, piggybacking on a Trader list and
blind-mailed to list members - that's another story.

Regards,
Bob