Apology

I owe you an apology. I wrote the reply below when I was still pissed off at
something else. I shouldn't have taken it out on you.

Sorry,
Andy

: Just wondering if some people on this list were making money on a regular
: basis, mean on a regular basis like what is observed with their postings,
: constantly criticizing software, methods, datafeed, providers of any
: kind,Miami based company, double precision stuff and other stories of high
: interest to improe their overall performance.

Here ya go, Pete. This is from a trading account started on May 13, 1999
with $50,000, specifically to create a track record. When I become a CTA,
member of the NFA and get this audited, you can eat my shorts.