Re: Oops, you cannot buy Market Annihilator (a good Long Termsystem)

Gee Pierre, is that a shot at me? Must be since you quoted me. Not sure
what you mean by ROMID but, if that's the same as the TS return on
account, let's just say I'm doing a _LOT_ better than 40% since Jan 1.
But hey, who's counting? :-)

--
  Dennis
  http://www.neuro.confused.zebra.com