Re: Oops, you cannot buy Market Annihilator (a good Long Termsystem)

MJ chortles:
> Also I guess it points out the advantage of striking
> while the iron is hot; you (yes I mean *YOU*) coulda
> bought the system for forty buxx, as I did, had you
> done so in '95.  Now you are S.O.L.   Similarly you
> coulda bought Aberration for $395 in 1995 ..... today
> it costs four times that much.

{*************
System: Ab_whore_ation
Copyright: 27 March 2000
Author: Dennis Holverstott

This is a totally new, revolutionary and original idea with totally new,
revolutionary and original code conceived entirely by the totally new,
revolutionary and original author. Under penalty of death, anyone using
this totally new, revolutionary and original code must immediately send
1/2 (one half) his net worth to the totally new, revolutionary and
original author. Violators!!!! We know who you are and we will hunt you
down. Resistance is futile.
**************}

input: len(35), sdevup(2), sdevdn(2);
var: avg(0), sd(0), upper(0), lower(0);