Re[2]: Beware! Hideous BMI Feed problem...

Hello  Gary,

knowing  that i trade commodities - i have a low volatility benchmark
of  lets  say the ed.  my high end volatility might be the na futures.

so given this you could create a random number generator that produces
waves  of  frequency  in  magnitude  sets  of  3  to  9  ( the general
acceptance  i  have personally for financial instrument data " another
story"    )     Other    ways    of    doing   it   can   be   found
http://www.venus.it/homes/ik2hlb/caos1.htm   some  vb  code  is there.
other  ways were discussed and code was posted for brown noise on the
old  trade  lab  list.   it  would be just as likely that you could on
purpose  anti  curve  fit a system so that it would fail to prove your
point  and  that  is  what  i  meant  when i said honest.  honest with
yourself  as  a  researched  and  the  discipline  not to be swayed or
prejudiced  by pre conceptions.  have a nice day and do come and visit
again  when  in dallas.  mark   ps leave the appetite at home else you
buy lunch.  ; - )

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx