Re: How do I find the first bar of the day on an intraday file?

Thanks to all who offered solutions to this problem.
The trouble was really in the way my MRO statement
interacted with one of the underlying functions, but
your efforts helped me narrow down where I was
going wrong.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll get rich from
that technique either.  Then again, I didn't expect to.
But everything we learn about how a market/the markets
work(s) is one more step on the road, and that is
enough to justify each new study.

Thanks again.

Owen Davies