Re: Exiting M.O.C. intra-day charts

As always, Bob is on the money. My simplistic approach might be:

If time >= 1514 {(X) or whatever} and  {your condition} then exitlong;

Of course you need to adjust the time for your market's closing and time
zone. To make this easier to change, and to optimize the time of exit, you
could make the time an input.

Bill Wynne
SmartTrades.com