RE: Exiting M.O.C. intra-day charts

Let me clarify my request for help. The system I'm coding uses daily bars to
develop the entry setups. As we all know the results using daily bars are
not accurate and the use of small bars such as 1 min. lets me see what might
have actually happened, i.e. actual entry price, would my stop have been hit
for a loss or would I have had a profit, etc.

I need to be able to exit on the last or next to last bar (1 min) of the
daily session of trading for any contract, security, if Condition1 is true.

Ex. S&P 500

If the close of the 1 min bar at 3:14 is less than X ( Condition1 is true ),
exit the next bar ( 3:15 bar ) at the market, thus simulating a M.O.C. using
daily data.

My code is below.

If MP = 1 and Time = Sess1EndTime then begin
	If Condition1 then ExitLong all contracts at market;
end;

My problem is identifying the last or second to last bar for the day session
intraday so I can check for Condition1 and if true exit the trade. My
attempt to do so is the "Time = Sess1EndTime" snippet or some variation
thereof. It does not work. Any ideas?

Hope this clarifies things and again thanks for the help.

Randy