RE: TSv4 & TS2000 Question

"Can this splitter work
> with TSv4 & TS2000 ?  It's a serial Y cable."

Yes I had a friend that did this for TS4 and 5 and it worked well for him.
Though he had a Y cable specifically made he says that a regular cable
splitter would probably work too.

"> Also, is their a way to get over the 1000 limit for indicators in the
> powereditor ?"

I keep less important indicators in Notepad text files, filed in a
directory.  I copy and paste into EL the ones I want to use at that moment.
Of course, you can't use them all in systems that way but for offline
research it seems to work for me.  If there is a better way, let me know
too.

Brian.