RE: Warning about accuracy of Array functions inTS2000i-CPU/memory hits

Well I spend most of my coding in the area of trade placement and money
management....using simple statistics and many, many pattern rules. I've
found that to be more valuable than insuring my regression correlation
coefficients are "off" by 0.1.

You guys who need rocket-science precision just need to use the DLL
interface.

That way, we don't get "hit" with more overhead in testing and optimizing
"simple systems", and you get the requisite precision. Doesn't that make
sense ?

Now let's quit arguing and get cracking building those DLLs !!