RE: Warning about accuracy of Array functions in TS2000i-CPU/memoryhits

Larry - I think if you look at this thing objectively, I believe it would be
reasonable to conclude that Tradestation was never designed to be a
tick-level, day-trading tool.
It may be the very reason why the product is getting trashed so badly on
this list.....

I would have thought everyone could make good money trading 5 minute bars
which certainly has much less of a hit than tick cumulation and calculation.