From: "Lamont Cranston" <strategies@xxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2000 9:47 PM
Subject: Re:Staggering Mouse

Thx for all of the responses.  Unfortunately, none of which has produced any
results in solving the problem.

I am using Win98 OS and the mouse is a PS2 track ball that has no rollers or
other such devices that can collect lint which would cause this problem.  I
also tried a USB mouse, but unfortunately they are designed like the other
mice, which caused some pain in my wrist and the reason i went to the track
ball.

I still think it's the serial port, and therefor am looking into a faster
card with buffering.

Lamont