Re: Off topic: trading desk looking for trader's asst/clerk...

I have been getting a lot of questions regarding the previous post for this
position, so to make things easy, here are the brief details.

Spear, Leeds & Kellogg is based in NYC. We have a proprietary trading desk in
Boca Raton, FL looking for a clerk/trading asst. to cover 4-6 traders and
back up 1-2 other clerks. Details about SLK and what we do can be found at
SLK.COM if you are interested.

E-mail me for instructions for faxing a resume.

Thanks again,

Seth