From: DB [mailto:dima@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2000 4:19 PM
To: Giovanni Pugliese
Cc: Omega-List
Subject: Re: Omega 2000i & privacy

Giovanni,

I meant the same - Global Server used this file for fast indexing/accessing
etc. Actually, this is a kind of swap (cache) file that is used only by
Omega, right?
But this file contains the emails from the Mail programs (like Outlook
Express) and files from other programs (documents from My Document folder
and other).
What purpose for?

Regards,
DB