RE: Warning about accuracy of Array functions in TS2000i-CPU/memory hits

Totally agree that computers should be infallible and software should be
"perfect"....
but when huge performance trade-offs exist as would be the case of double
floating point,
I'd rather be fast rather than "perfect".

You wouldn't want to experience the combination of BOTH a CPU "hit" and a
"memory" hit if Omega goes immediately to doubles......everyone would need
512k RAM and the new gigahertz CPUs.

Also, I can't understand why everyone is trading today based on data 20,000
bars ago anyway ?
Wow - isn't that stuff ancient history ?