Re:Staggering Mouse

About two hours into the trading day my mouse (Logitech Trackman Marble)
begins to stumble.  I can roll the ball for one to two inches and the mouse
won't even move.  Then I can move it a quarter inch and it will go all the
way across the screen.  If I reboot the computer it helps for about a half
hour, and then it starts all over again.

I suspect that it might be my serial port in receiving the data through the
port.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Lamont Cranston
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/