Re[2]: Warning about accuracy of Array functions in TS2000i

Hello  M.,

Obviously  either  you  have  your  head  in the sand OR you were not
around  when  people (two that I know of) I will not name have documented
in greater detail than I myself would EVER waste so much time on.  Why
don't  you  provide evidence that ANY - ANY math calculations in TS can
maintain  accuracy  over 20,000 data points.  That is verses a double
precision  Real  programming  language.  Especially when using certain
types   of  calculations  that  are  critical  to  obtain  repeatable
confidence levels with something.   Mark

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx