Re: Better than Black Ice

Ever heard of a "sandbox".
This is what ESafe has that AtGuard didn't!!
Go to the Esafe site and read what a sandbox is all about.

Black Ice - Incoming only. And you pay money for it??!!!
AtGuard and co, - Incoming and Outgoing.
ESafe, the ports are covered AND apps get 24 hours surveillance treatment.

This is not about who using this and that and hence who smarter. Just
letting you
know that ...

ESafe is also free and has got more functionality than ZoneAlarm. (But no
cookie
or ad wiper :-( like with AtGuard but makes up for it with trojan/virus
scanner)

Also, you need to study the memory load and CPU utilisation rates.

Free free free :P