Re: TS2ki Release #5 -- suggest improvments

  • To: "Layne Hermansen D.O." <lahermansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS2ki Release #5 -- suggest improvments
  • From: "Rich Ralph" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:29:56 -0800

I laughed so hard at this post, I almost pis*ed in my pants!!  From 1) the
feedback and consensus on this list, Omega could give a rat's a*s about
their customers; 2) from my own dealings with Omega, I've concluded that the
company, as well as TradeStation 2000, is hopelessly scewed-up.

As far as RadarScam is concerned, my advice is to just say "no" and not use
it.

He, he, yeah; the day Omega starts caring about their customers, is the day
you'll see monkeys fly out of my a*s.

Gimme a break.

Regards,
Rich Ralph