Re: TS2ki Release #5 -- suggest improvments

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS2ki Release #5 -- suggest improvments
  • From: "Layne Hermansen D.O." <lahermansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 19:16:18 -0800

What problems are people having with Radar Screen?

I tried to run two Radar Screens, one with Nasdaq and one
with NYSE.  It couldn't handle it.  Also, the indicators didn't all update.
Both of these problems would be nice to be solved.

Any other problems with Radar Screen?
A L O T --- lets get them out in the open so they can be fixed.