Re: Unidentified subject!

: It has been many years since I studied the activities leading up to the
1929
: crash, but I do remember the milkman, barber and construction worker all
had
: lots to say about stocks.  The stocks that became hot in the final year or
: so were much like our NASDAQ stocks and they soared beyond reason much
more
: than the blue chips which were also flying high.

In your studies of the 1929 crash, if you had taken out the high flyers,
would you have a situation similar to today's (I read sometime ago in the NY
Times where if you take out the high flyers, the rest of the market can be
considered to be in a bear market)?