Re: SP500 daily prices

The link your looking for can be found through http://www.cme.com/market/prices/index.html

I have been downloading Futures Options data from Omega's HistoryBank.com daily for a few months. I set it to download all Options and add new ones automatically. While running OptionStation I noticed my results were quirky. I added an EOD Indicator and found some of my Options were up to date while most were months old. I verified the settlement prices were out of date by going to the above CME Website. I called Omega, was on hold for an hour, gave up and sent them a message through their OptionStation support Web page. A day later I recieved a message that they would pass the problem on to another department. It's been three or four days and I haven't heard anything further from them.