Re:Feed delay DTN sat.

Is anyone knowledgeable about any delay in DTN satellite feed.  At 8 minutes
after the close it finally stopped reporting trades at least on the NASDAQ
stocks I am watching/trading.  It isn't unusual that trades come in for a
while after the close but I am interested in what sort of delay we are
getting during an active and fast market.  I've had a couple of odd fills in
my favor fortunately but I am concerned about it going the other way later.
Any comment on the bid/ask being out of line with the last trade will be
appreciated.

Jimmy