Re: Unidentified subject!

dtn is doing a system upgrade because there is not enough bandwidth for stocks
at opening
and close, stock trades are late as much as 10-15 min.
futures are fine.
it underscore the bandwidth issue once again for the r/t traders and the data
providers.
i know nasdaq is doing a major system upgrade but i dont know if thats going to
solve the reporting problem,
one possiblity would be to bunch trades at the price level rather than reporting
22 consecutive trades for 100
shares of yhoo for example.