Re: Help with EL for relative strength of stock vs sector

Overall, I see no problem with your version of "relative strength"...  no inherent problems with the code.

You might want to try some longer values for the input RatioLen.  You might even try optimizing it for values between, say, 5 and 400 (stepping through your optimization values by five at a time - 5, 10, 15, 20...).

Traditionally, relative price strength is viewed over fairly long periods of time...  most commonly somewhere between 30 and 200 days for EOD use.

Good trading,

OM