Moving MyWork for TS2000i to another partition

After spending two weekends a while back restoring my computer installation
after a rogue app installation messed up my Win98 installation, I
reorganized my setup with all OS-install-specific files on partition C: and
all data on partition D:.

This allows me to backup my boot partition using PowerQuest Drive Image (a
nice tool cheap tool; www.powerquest.com).  I also recommend their
PartitionMagic for managing partitions.

Now I can backup my boot partition before installing any new apps and
easily recover my old installation if anything goes awry.  It's very slick
and gives me quite a bit of peace of mind.

Unfortunately, I just did a restore and noticed that I lost all of my
recent TS2000i code and workspaces.  This is my mistake for not moving this
to partition D:.  I do have a backup of it fortunately.

My question is, how do I move C:\Programs\Omega Research\MyWork to
partition D:?

My best guess is to copy it and then modify the following registry entries:

	Software -> Omega Research Platform -> General -> InitialFileDir
	Software -> TradeStation By Omega Research -> Main -> Work

Can anyone please clarify from experience?

My other question is, how do I know which set of top-level Registry folders
to change in?  Do I just change it in them all?  e.g.  Those settings
appear in both HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_USER.

Thanks,
Dave
david_wieringa@xxxxxxxx
Scottsdale, AZ