Re[2]: SURVEY RESULT

Hello  Brian,

Thursday, March 02, 2000, 9:51:51 AM, you wrote:

BM>  but what's needed is a C++ or VB library of functions that provide a
BM>  framework like ezl does for the would be VB or C++ system programmer
BM>  to code in. ts4 and ts5 allow you to do this by allowing you to call
BM> C and VB code from ezl and giving you access to the internal data arrays.

so  spec out to me what you would like to see, it would be possible to
add these to the rapidly growing library of VB code for TW.

BM> actually i differ with you on the opinion that you can't do post abalysis of
BM> your trades with ts4.  offhand, here's how i'd do it:

BM> 1. after each trade is generated, write the positionprofit, time, price, and
BM> all the other position stats TS give you to a text file

TW does this now but to Excel automatically

BM> 2. a text file with a list of all trades taken and other info is generated
BM> 3. use a program like C or VB to read these results in and do the post
BM> analysis yourself.

TW  again  does this to Excel automatically, any greater detail can be
programmed.

BM> really anything can be done with ezl because it gives you the ability to
BM> interface to C and VB to an ezl app.

EL  and Omega products are NOT COM compliant - even if it were with the
math   errors   that  have  been  proven  time and time again by other
reputable  people on this list.  It would be good code in (vb) and bad
results out (el)..

do  this  compare the readings of any other product's RSI or Stoc with
that  of Omegas and you will see that Omegas does not swing as high or
as low as most other programs show.  This what I'm talking about.

Round off here and round off there makes big differences ...

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx