Re: Re[2]: DBC Signal - Net Recipe

i agree, mark, cqg is simply the best feed out there....i've had em for
16+ years with no complaints....but, and this is a big BUT, they do not
have a programmable front end interface. sure, ya can feed excel, but, come
on, there's a lot more power out there than excel...not a knock on excel,
 but a premier feed deserves a programmable charting package rather than
the canned crap!!!

i sincerely hope that a cqg / tw relationship might be established....it
would kick ass in the datafeed / trading software market and all other commercial
options would be mute....

TJ

Look at CQG they would own the data feed business