Re: Symbol Universe Problem

Profit numbers come from the setting of "Value" in the dialog box or
"BigPointValue" in EL. You have 100,000 for all three of your examples
so they all report the same profit.

Personally, I usually set it to 1 for backtesting single contracts so
the P/L numbers are in points rather than dollars.

--
  Dennis