RE: [Re: Windows 2000 Professional; MAYBE great news]

Again, a good example of a software vendor not responding.....
unquestionably, there was a terrific amount of lead-time to be prepared for
Win2K.
If Omega was listening to all of the gripes about Win98, it would have been
easy to see that everyone was anxious to move up to Win2K.

I know I am !!